Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Email Tools Review-$32,400 bonus & discount



Email Tools is a 4-in-1 suite that gives you the power to craft the perfect Email by addressing the 4 most crucial aspects of Email Marketing: Engagement, Personalization, Urgency, and Feedback.
·         Homepage: Email Tools Official Site
·         Product Name: Email Tools
·         Type of Product: Software
·         Authors: Jimmy Kim & Jordan Silver
·         Official Price: $49
·         Special Discount: 10%-OFF HERE! (It’s very Limited)  
What Is Email Tools?
Over the past 8 years as being a digital marketer and online entrepreneur, there has been ONE focus to my business that’s been the staple of my growth. It’s Email Marketing.
As a leader in Email Marketing, you know that personalization in Email is the key to consistently converting fledgling visitors into lifetime customers.
So then, why is it that autoresponders make it so difficult to personalize Email?
When it comes to creating a personalized and enticing email for my customers, it requires A TON of backend work that usually wastes my developers time and ends up costing me more money than I ever should have spent.
That won’t work for me.
I need something that is a Done-for-you solution to my Email Marketing Needs, not something that wastes both my time and my money.
So, while searching for an all in one solution, I came across something truly special.
It’s called Email Tools and what this tool could do was absolutely incredible.
Today, I’m proud to introduce you to Email Tools.
With over 5 months of development, Email Tools is a 4-in-1 suite that gives you the power to craft the perfect Email by addressing the 4 most crucial aspects of Email Marketing: Engagement, Personalization, Urgency, and Feedback.
How Does Email Tools Work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgbLk2mvPnc&feature=youtu.be
Special Features of Email Tools:
Email Tools is so incredible in that it combines 4 incredibly useful Email Marketing Tools into one.
·         Personalized Images to any customer
·         Done-For-You Video Customization for Email
·         Scarcity Building Timers that make customers go wild
·         EXCLUSIVE Custom Email Survey system
Here are the four elements of Email Tools: 
·         Timers for Email Marketing
·         Custom Image Personalization
·         Video For Email
·         Survey For Email
How It Works:
With Email Tools you can create unprecedented personalization with your customers just by following 3 simple steps:
·         Design
·         Build
·         Mail
It’s that simple.
Who Should Use Email Tools?
It doesn’t matter what product, what niche and which affiliate network you use, their system works seamlessly.
It will do a whole lot of things you haven't even thought was possible yet... All with ZERO technical skills, ZERO headaches and with other's videos...
It's created to automate the complete system for Me, You and any ordinary person who is willing to make money online and it's so easy that even a NEWBIE can use it without any hassle.
Why Should You Get Email Tools Now?
It’s A powerful web based tool that allows your user to creates Timers for Email, Custom Image Personalization, Video For Email, & Survey For Email. Unlimited Custom Image Personalization and Unlimited Survey For Emails.
With this 4 in 1 tool at my disposal I was able to craft emails that tripled my sales and tripled my conversions.
It was like someone put my emails on steroids.
The best part, it took no time at all.
I was able to implement and utilize these tools into my business in just 5 minutes.
Before using Email Tools, I was struggling to find my “mark” and couldn’t quite connect with my customers.
But, now with Email Tools, I can create personalization with my audience by:
·         Building Scarcity with Timers
·         Creating Customer Personalization with Images and Video
·         Learning valuable feedback from my customer base with exclusive email surveys
After using Emails Tools, I learned first-hand, just how important Email Personalization is.
Conclusion
So if you are looking for a simple, yet powerful solution to increase your sales and conversions in Email then you need to pick up Email Tools.
It is so easy to incorporate in your business, yet the benefits of it are invaluable.
Don’t let the easiest solution to more sales and more conversions slip by you.
Grab your copy of Email Tools today.
You won’t be disappointed.
To your success
Email Tools Software, Email Tools Software review, Email Tools Software review and bonus, Email Tools Software reviews, Email Tools Software reviews and bonuses, Email Tools Software discount, Email Tools Software bonus, Email Tools Software bonuses, Email Tools Software review and discount, Email Tools Software review in detail, Email Tools Software ultimate review, Email Tools Software demo

No comments:

Post a Comment